Friday, October 16, 2009

Sugar and Spice...

We recently received this super cute card from Grandma Micky with a note that said to treat ourselves to something special. So off we went to the store to buy...
this lovely pumpkin. Well it looked lovely before I had Rob cut it in half and then I baked it (but at this point it smelled lovely!)


Bella helped me stir together the cream from Farmer Dan, the pumpkin from Grandma and the eggs from Christal's little farm=) I can almost hear her thinking, "Mother, I do not need your help holding the bowl!"
You have to keep your eye on this helper...teething???

All together it was a lovely pie. Bella may not get any, but as Kate says, she'll get some pumpkin milk later=) Hilarious!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

As a recipient of a piece of this pie, I can attest that yes, it was lovely. I love how she sucks her thumb while cooking :)