Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Melissa West Photography: 50/50/50 Sneak Peek - Annapolis Area Family Photographer

Here are a few of my favorites from last weekend's mini sessions with some of the babies that will be featured in the 50/50/50 Fine Art Collection. Despite the forecast of rain, we went ahead with the sessions and the day was beautiful (though a little hot=) Thanks to all the dads and mamas for their help!

There are still a few spots open for babies in the collection. If you are interested contact me for more information at melissawestphotography@gmail.com.




4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Melissa thank you so much!! All of the babies look so adorable, but I just can't believe you got such a cute shot of John when he was so cranky that day!! I can't wait to see the rest of the babies as you post them!

bedheadmaestro said...

HEY! Is that my booger in the masthead?! What an honor! Can't wait to see the rest. Good luck with your project, looks like it's turning out great!
NIKKI

Little Sweet Pea said...

Thank you Melissa! It was such a pleasure to meet you! I LOVE your art, you are so talented! Can not wait to see the rest of the shoot and the whole 50 baby collection!
Teresa

Dora said...

Hi Melissa, you did such a good job, the pictures are great! I love your blog's new header too! I can't wait to see all the photos.
Dora