Thursday, July 30, 2009

Melissa West Photography: my reason - Annapolis Area Children's Photographer

If you are wondering where I've been, then take one look at this cutie and you'll see where all my time is going!

Motherhood is a lot harder than I was expecting... but when Bella's face lights up with her adorable smile I forget how late she stayed up the night before or that the house is never quite clean and laundry is an ever growing life form of its own=) I try to remember what a man said to my brother-in-law when he saw him with his three year-old daughter in the store. The man came up and said, "Enjoy her now... my little girl is getting married tonight." Makes my cry every time. So if my updates are few and far between, just remember that I'm enjoying.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness ... stunning! A quote I read the other day, "When raising young children, remember, the days are long, but the years are short."