Thursday, December 4, 2008

a really long post...

Okay I finally have my computer back! Yay=) A couple of weeks ago I turned it on and only a blue screen would come up telling me to do all kinds of things I didn't understand. Luckily, my brother-in-law is a computer genius and he fixed it for me. So here's what's been going on...

A visit to my sisters...



Mathis showing me his "strong-man face"





Brock Family Session







Thanksgiving
Three of my sisters are pregnant with me=) I am due at the end of March...2 weeks later Andrea...two weeks later Kathleen... and one week later Sheila. WE finally got together at Thanksgiving to get a picture.







Our First Christmas Tree
Rob took out his axe the day after Thanksgiving and we went in search of the perfect tree.. I loved it=)




2 comments:

javajanie said...

Aww! You look wonderful! Pregnancy really looks beautiful on you. Congratulations to you, Sheila, Andrea and Kathleen!

Krystal Muellenberg said...

you do look gorgeous. and congrats to ALL of you! what fun to all have babies around the same age. And ANDREA....tell her I am in AWE of anyone who can have their babies that close together. she is my hero. wow.