Friday, June 6, 2008

Matthew & Kathleen's Wedding

My brother and sister-in-law had their wedding on the 16th. They were married last May 16th but Matthew was deployed to Iraq so he promised her a wedding when he returned. She wasn't sure when he would be home so Kathleen couldn't really plan. When he surprised her and came home in March, She rushed to plan so that they could have the wedding on their first anniversary. It was beautiful. And even though it rained and the outside wedding became an inside wedding in one day(!) it was great.









My two brothers, my husband, and Matthew's army buddy "storming" my parents barn. About half-way through pictures with the guys they wanted their guns in the picture=)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you are so talented! If I come across anyone needing pictures, I'll be recommending you!