Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Washington Tower - Baltimore

The day before the wedding my photographer, Krystal Muellenbuerg, met us in Baltimore to take some pictures. We went to a tower in the middle of Baltimore that closed at 4:00, but Pema, the man sitting at the desk waited 45 minutes for us! I couldn't believe it - it made my day=) But we got carried away taking pictures and lost track of time and I was 30 minutes late to my own rehearsal - oh well =)


I've always wanted to be Cinderella








3 comments:

Melissa West Photography said...

Just your amazingly lucky husband wanting to sneak in and leave your first comment =o)... i'm proud of you for doing what you love and i love you very much :)... i know that you are going to be the best photographer ever so click click and create you're own image of life :)... remember i'll always be there for my princess..... that's you ;)

Melissa West Photography said...

Love your web-site and want you to take our anniversay pictures in August!
Christal

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looking at these pictures brought tears to my eyes. You are gorgeous. I never got a chance to tell you how happy I am for you and Rob. I'm so glad to see you both so in love. I always thought you two would end up together!